Signed in as:
Through hands-on programming in a cloud computing environment, high school students analyze and visualize genomic, clinical, and physical data from breast cancer cells. Each course module has a theme, a presentation, and coding activities.
1. Cancer and Systems Biology
2. Cancer: An Artist's Perspective
3. Cloud Computing and R
4. Cancer Genomics and Clinical Features
5. Patterns in Breast Cancer Data
6. Human Cell Lines as Models for Cancer
7. Cancer Cell Migration and Disease
Copyright © 2022 DREAM-High - All Rights Reserved.
Powered by GoDaddy Website Builder